WT Series Server racks are designed and built to hold computers, servers, monitors, kvm switches, patch panels, network equipment, production bench test equipment and other electronic equipment. Server racks are used in a variety of industries such as computers/technology, finance/banking, manufacturing, medical and almost any corporate setting that could benefit from vertical storage of equipment. Server racks are an extremely important component of any network. Quite often server racks are overlooked as just 'another piece of hardware' or categorized under office furniture or shelving. Finding the right server racks can increase the protection, security and ease of management of any network. Server Racks also save valuable floor space and add a professional appearance to your facility.
Server racks come in a wide variety of preconfigured sizes, shapes and designs. Some options might include features such as power / surge strips, fans, casters and glass doors. Server racks can typically be adapted with adjustable shelves and other components to hold and protect your specific equipment. Server racks can also be custom ordered and built to your exact specifications. Server racks generally appear pretty similar and have a fairly narrow range of features and functions, but there are some important differences among server racks that you should consider when making a purchase decision.
- Materials:SPCC cold rolled steel,thickness 1.2mm-2.0mm.
- Surface Finish:degreasing,phosphoric,power coat.
- Welded frame storng sturcture,with the standing carrying capacity of 1000kg.
- Arc reticular high-density vented front/vented rear doors enable ventilation and reliable operation.
- Several lockable the cabinet to stay top/buttom,size of the large hole at the buttom adjustable.
- Full set of optional accessories.
- Standards:ANSI/EIA RS-310-D,DIN 41491 PART 1,IEC 297-2,DIN 41494 PART 7,GB/T 3047.2-92.